Carving IT is an Open Source Consultancy based at Pune, India. We deliver quantifiable services in the expertise of Website Development and Design, Search Engine Optimization, Payment Gateway Integration, ERP Solution and Mobile Applications. We believe that Open Source is the way to go and we are sure you will realize the power of open source after availing our services and consultancy!
Some recent work samples and announcements are added below.
Quatrains are verse of 4 lines. A searchable database of quatrains has been developed. The team is working on the fine tuning of this application developed using PHP/MySQL.
We are pleased to announce the following updates.
* Transliteration interface added for full-text search in local languages. Documents with UTF-8 encoded content may be searched with keywords transliterated to the script of the language.
* Some updates have been done to the presentation of the collections in the form of cards.
This website is a full text searchable database of annotated correspondence written during World War II.
Glad to announce that we launched www.ParthSystems.co.in!
We have launched an exciting feature called a collection type of Web resources! With this, admins of Smart Repository will be able to create collections using website addresses. Smart Repository's bot will crawl these websites and provide full-text search on all the indexed material.
Features in brief -
* Authenticated crawling is supported.
* All linked web-pages and documents are indexed
* A collection may contain many website addresses which will be crawled.
* A sleep time may be given for crawling.
Use cases -
We are glad to announce that Smart Repository now supports remote storages. With this, users will be able to map a collection to a remote drive. Following types can be configured
* Ftp accounts
* Sftp accounts
* AWS S3 storages
Some more storage types like Google drive are on the list. We shall make another announcement once the code is released.