We are looking for the people who are interested in developing their career with us. Successful candidates should enjoy their work and they must have great desire to finish their project with high standard and enthusiasm. We are looking for individuals/company who wish to succeed with us.
Your Resumes are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s products.
- Inform senior management on new product features to be developed to meet current and future business needs.
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, in-person contacts and presentations.
- Identify and qualify new customers depending on company’s business model and guidelines.
- Arrange appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- We are looking for MCA/BE Interns to work with us.
- The candidate will get Great Experience working with us on different projects involving LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl, PHP) programming.
- The period will be of 6 months. We may increase this period for any candidate and convert it in Job.
- The candidate will be able to work on our live projects, learn many new modules in php and perl while pursuing his own degree.
- He can work from his place if he has internet connection.
- If anybody is interested in this valuable opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com
- Development in PHP5
- Work comfortably with MySQL (joins and nested queries)
- Diagnose and fix the problems or bugs
- Testing of newly developed modules or functions
- Experience of PHP Development
- Front-end development with HTML and jQuery
- Knowledge of CSS and Ajax
- Experience of MySQL
- MCA/MCS, Bachelor of Computer Science
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides our services information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good Communication skills and people skills
- Excellent sales and nigotiation skills
- Confidence and Motivation
- Ability to work well on his own
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the above job opportunities.