We are looking for the people who are interested in developing their career with us. Successful candidates should enjoy their work and they must have great desire to finish their project with high standard and enthusiasm. We are looking for individuals/company who wish to succeed with us.
Your Resumes are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Representative (MBA / MBA Intern)
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides our services information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good Communication skills and people skills
- Excellent sales and nigotiation skills
- Confidence and Motivation
- Ability to work well on his own
Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s products.
- Inform senior management on new product features to be developed to meet current and future business needs.
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, in-person contacts and presentations.
- Identify and qualify new customers depending on company’s business model and guidelines.
- Arrange appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in the above job opportunities.